Saturday, June 11, 2011

Diamondbacks at Marlins

Diamond Backs @ Marlins, June 10, 2011
Miami, FL
Final Score: Marlins 6 - Diamondbacks 4

We're about to talk about the game, but first let me introduce myself. My name is Lucas, a 3rd grader in Celebration, FL.

Let's go to the game now. We'll start with the Marlins. The runs were scored by Emilio Bonofacio, Logan Morrison, Baby Sanchez, Mike Stanton, John Buck, and Omar Infante. Home runs were hit by Logan Morrison, Mike Stanton and John Buck.

I think the plays of the game were Joe Saunders doing a belly flop on the Omar Infante bunt to get him out at first, the diving catch by Emilio Bonofacio to rob Chris Young of an extra base hit, and Mike Stanton's two-run home run in the 6th.

This is what my dad thought about the game: "I thought the Marlins started the game strong with the early two-run home run."

As for the D-backs, all I have to say is the homers by Miguel Montero and Xavier Nady were far and off good pitchers. That's all for today.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing Lucas! Love it! I do not enjoy watching baseball on TV, however playing baseball or watching from the stands, it is wonderful! Enjoyed reading your essay, keep up the good work! Hope to see your work more often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucas,
    Very good story, I can tell you have put alot of work into this. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete